Monday, November 8, 2021

My cards of many layers

 

I threw the sink at these cards, I mean the craft room looks like a tornado went through!! I pulled so many different pieces together to make these. I was inspired by some cards by Berdien Weideveld and I wanted to CASE the cards with supplies that I had on hand.

The one on the left is made with vanilla cardstock and I used an embossing folder on the top layer of vanilla, then using the stitched shape dies I cut out a square and a few circles. I stenciled (with Pale Papaya) and stamped on the smaller circles and stamped some blotches on the bigger circle. Using the Butterfly Brilliance I stamped and die cut some butterflies. 

I used Designer Series Paper for the card base of the next card and stenciled on some more DSP as well as stamped on some Pale Papaya card stock. I stamped some flowers from Quiet Meadows and some leaves from Delicate Dahlias, and fussy cut them before adding them on top of a dry embossed  piece of card stock. This butterfly was cut from Designer Series Paper.

The one thing I know my cards are missing is a sentiment but I couldn't decide what kind of cards they were so I will add a sentiment at a later date.

Get Inspired by someone to create, you don't have to use the same supplies. Go through your stash and use what you have.

Remember to send out a card, you will truly make someone's day.





No comments:

Post a Comment